Veranstaltung ausschließlich für Fachpublikum
Through a mix of lectures and hands-on practical activities and tutorials, you will learn the major steps required to undertake a systematic review and meta-analysis of preclinical animal studies.
The next course is scheduled for Monday, April 4th – Wednesday, April 6th, 1-5 pm CET.
- Understand what a systematic review is and why to perform one.
- Understand the components of a good research question.
- Understand the components of a protocol.
- Understand the importance of preregistering your protocol and where to register.
- Learn how to develop an accurate systematic search strategy.
- Learn how to screen records for inclusion against preset criteria.
- Understand the steps required for data extraction including study design information and quantitative data.
- Learn how to assess studies for risk of bias and reporting.
- Learn how to conduct meta-analysis of effect size data using R.
- Understand how to report your completed systematic review.
To sign up for the course please register here.
CAMARADES Berlin, BIH-QUEST
Online via TEAMS
Alexandra Bannach-Brown, PhD
Postdoc - CAMARADES
Phone:+49 30 450 543 673