ART Science Communication (SciComm) Awards aim to support young science communicators in promoting innovative communication strategies and/or creating resources and tools for promoting greater transparency on animal research. The proposals sums of up to 3.000 €.
The following conditions apply:
- The submitted proposals should describe a detailed plan to develop creative communication approaches and/or creating resources and tools to promote positive views on – ethically responsible – animal research for the benefit of science, humans and animals.
- ART SciComm Awards are aimed primarily at science communicators, which also includes journalists, teachers, researchers and/or technicians with a passion for science communication and public outreach.
- Applicants should not be older than 35 years of age by the time of deadline.
- Applicants may be of any nationality and employed by a research, teaching or equivalent institution.
- Funding is available to cover expenses directly linked to the development of the proposed work plan, including, but not limited to, acquisition of equipment, software or services, short travel expenses, teaching materials, venue spaces and/or hosting of events. The budget cannot include institutional overheads. Salaries or stipends are not part of the eligible costs.
- and many others...
For further information about conditions and registration visit the official page of the SciComm Awards.
Dr. Iana Buch
+41 78 933 04 76
Zurück zur Übersicht